Do you enjoy living alone?

What are the benefits and pitfalls of living alone?
Freedom to come and go where and when you please is probably number one reason.
I can decorate my inner space purely with my style of decor. No one to say, "Not there Honey, Put it in the attic":smile:
I have sole control of the remotes, can have MY music as loud as I wish, Go Engelburt Humperdinck.
Do not have to engage in idle ā€œChit Chatā€ 24 hours a day. A blessing for sure.
The only drawback being when waking and my hormones telling me I need company

1 Like

AND youā€™ve got no one else to blame if something goes wrong.

You just donā€™t want your prejudices questioned :grin:

By a perceived lesser intellect :laughing:

Which is a good thing. Forcing us to take responsibility for our actions

Who does? :slightly_smiling_face:

Whoa, living dangerously there Mr Spitty :grin:

Also talk to yourself . Having an argument with yourself could be tricky .

1 Like

Just one reason for not pairing up, there are many others :smiley:

1 Like

Your not wrong there RS

1 Like

Especially if you lose. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I can keep my maggots and lugworms in the fridge!:wink::+1:

2 Likes

i lived alone for a good 12 months and loved every minute.
No one to answer too,cook for,oh the list goes on,but i re-married and love that too.

1 Like

I have lived alone for 15 years since my husband died . After the initial shock and distress I got used to being alone but I find the older I get the more I wish I had someone in my life.

2 Likes

I might try living alone, Iā€™m torn between the benefits and the downsides.

Iā€™m already at the weekend breaks alone phase

1 Like

There are no downsides to living alone, and I speak from experience because Iā€™ve chosen to live relationship-free for over 20 years. Thereā€™s nothing I need or want from having a woman around 24/7, nothing at all. I know women who feel exactly the same way about men, and why wouldnā€™t they! Itā€™s natural to want peace and quiet at a certain time in our lives. If I want some company - which I donā€™t - Iā€™d get a dog, because theyā€™re unfailingly glad to see you arrive home and cost a lot less. I think thatā€™s why women love cats, too. :smile:

2 Likes