Dealing with car salesmen

both our cars also carry 12v air compressors in the boot area as an extra just incase a tyre goes below pressure while away from home and dashcams+ first aid kits

1 Like

We carry the air compressors in the Land Rover and the Yeti. You just never know. But luckily both have proper spare wheels, you need them on the big 4x4s.

ROX
in the past I have had 3x toyota landcruiser VX 4.2cc -toyota 4 runner’-Isuzu citation- range rover- landrover freelander -Series 3 landrover- toyota GS landcruiser - 2x Lexus rx300- Honda CRV-and now a Nissan xtrail apart -Ford Explorer almost forget the Kia Sirento I could tell a story about each one but would take too long.

1 Like

Living on the farm it’s mostly Land Rovers we have, but I like something a bit less
Workhorse. So I’ve had a couple of Range Rovers, a Freelander, a Suzuki and now a Yeti.
This is Black Bess, my very first 4x4. I loved that car, had her till she was totally done.

Having Toyota Lancruiser VX 4.2cc was like being king of the road ,so much power under ones foot and abilitiy to see over other cars, yes I do miss owning one even now

1 Like