Covid: Living with Covid plan will restore freedom, says Boris Johnson

Anecdotal … :man_shrugging:

Yeah I know it is, and your point is lol Thought people might be interested in hearing about it.

My brother-in-law caught COVID and died - that’s not anecdotal - that’s a fact and he’s now a statistic.

Yup my ex’s brother (so my ex brother-in-law) and my daughter-in-law’s dad both died this time last year of it, so they are both statistics too. The gentleman who I met in town is lucky he caught it now that we’ve got the vaccinations and not prior to the vaccinations.

I also know quite a few people who now have long covid as they caught it prior to vaccinations. I don’t know what you’d like to class them as, statistics or anecdotal.

Still can’t see your point.

Oh well … :man_shrugging:

Won’t make any difference to me, I’ll still be wearing a mask & not meeting with people, nor will I be going where there are crowds of people. With a Son who has had an op & radio therapy & about to have more treatment for a cancerous tumour in his brain, I will not be going anywhere in the future, if he got Covid from me it would probably be a far quicker end for him & who knows what it would do to me also. We have all had every jab, but you never know.

Tiffany hugs, think if I was in your situation I’d do the same.

1 Like

Boots will sell individual Covid tests for SIX POUNDS from tomorrow but will slash price to £2.50 by April as experts urge ministers to introduce Spain-like cap to stop retailers cashing in

Thank you Wendeey.

1 Like