Corrie’s baby Alfie

And with an obsession of acquiring a child by any means…

1 Like

I thought the very same Flowepower,watch this space eh ?.

Friday’s Corrie had a brown-skinned Alfie in one scene. Either that or the baby had been sprayed with fake tan :lol:

PPssst, Flowerpower… Come here whilst l whisper something in your ear…

Alfie, is a pretend baby. Coronation Street is fiction, not real life! Oh and Deirdre didn’t really go to prison. The train crash on the bridge near Coronation Street was pretend too…

Sorry, :laughing: :laughing:

You’re going to be telling me there is no Santa Claus next! :rofl::rofl:

Seriously though, a child from a mixed race union will have darker skin and with Imran supposedly being an intelligent lawyer you would think he would pick up on that! I think the baby is Kevin’s.

2 Likes

Sorry Arty you must be mistaken, Cora is real, I’ve been…

1 Like

Of course there is a Corrie Bob, I have also sat on one of the benches inside the Rovers Return and can confirm there is a bar inside. :grinning:

1 Like

It was a TRAM crash, Art, not a train crash. :lol:

2 Likes

I have been on the Corrie tour, twice, and the one at Emmerdale. The Woolpack was a proper pub. I poked my head round the door but it was too smoky so didn’t bother going right in.

Wouldn’t it have been great if we had met in the Rovers Mags…
:blush:
I hope Abbey gets away with it…
:airplane:

1 Like

That certainly would have been a surprise Bob, I would have recognised those legs anywhere! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow Foxy, when did you become the Mayor of Weatherfield? :laughing:

You look as if you’ve got a Mayor’s chain around your neck!!

1 Like

It was very cold when we visited, I think it was almost Christmas, so I had my big coat on.
I don’t think I would like to be the mayor of Weatherfield Arty, to many scallywags, queers and murderers…
:worried:

1 Like

With that lot…Your legs would never be safe! :laughing:

1 Like

Percy, Whatever it was. It was still… ‘pretend’! :laughing:

Well it does have it’s compensations I suppose Arty…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Do you get a kick out of shattering people’s hopes and dreams, Arty?

:slightly_smiling_face:

doesn’t everyone consider that there are enough ‘baby’ threads on this site at the moment? - we are about to capsize with nappies; breasts and well all things babies??

1 Like

Yes, it’s another baby boom. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, it could have been worse… l could have told her there is no Father Christmas, or Tooth Fairy! :laughing: