Clothes that don't suit

She did look lovely at the premiere. She is best off wearing dresses. Even the slimmest women can look frumpy in a shirt and skirt. You need a long waist to look elegant and you won’t have that just after giving birth.

I liked the dress but I didn’t really like the chiffon at the top of the dress.

More clothes behaving badly…

Brooklyn Beckham at Wimbledon yesterday.

That, er, “suit” he’s wearing probably cost a million quid. These ‘celebrity sprogs’ really do test my skills in comprehension sometimes. Those togs don’t even fit, they’re about three sizes too big and he looks like an overdressed janitor.

I didn’t mean you in particular, I just have noticed the negative comments about Kate and her weight lately not just on here but on the internet as a whole.

Glad you got rid of that thing by the way, I tried to message you but you aren’t taking messages. xx

He looks like Patrick Moore’s lovechild.

Herself on the other hand looks ok in my book. :lol:

Yes, she’s very nicely attired :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I think he was having trouble holding the trousers up which is why he looks as though he is in a sack race. :-p

I agree. looks like his mum a bit which is rather odd. :shock:

What a shame.
Nice looking lad, mother in the fashion industry, and yet he still goes out looking like a rag & bone man.
Wonder what his girlfriend thought?

I don’t know what she sees in him. :mrgreen:

He should’ve taken the spuds out first :lol:

Pound signs maybe. :twisted: :lol:

I agree is a very nice looking young man, ah to be 40 years younger, he’d be lusting after me if I were yanno :mrgreen: In me dreams haha.

Had to laugh at Floydys description, overdressed janitor hahaha so funny. :mrgreen:

Lol Floydy :lol:

Mmmm? Could be I suppose. :-p

:mrgreen:

I wouldn’t mind her as a bookmark either.

His hair looks like it needs a good wash too…