Clean Your Own Car?

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I also have a Karcher and I was my car regularly every year … no really, I have had it two years and have washed it twice. There’s no while you wait car washes around here or I would use them instead.

I’ve never washed my car at a car wash, I just wash it myself, sponge and bucket, I don’t even think I’d know how to…

It’s only a car!
A means of getting from point A to B, yes I keep my car clean and well maintained but I don’t go over the top about it.
If it was a top of the range or vintage car then I suppose I would spend a lot more time on keeping it shiny. :lol:

Thats a good idea Meg, it would save me dragging the steps out, too. :smiley:

Car washing is not my scene.

I do when it’s new the novelty soon wears off :lol:

Power washer most times but sometimes go through the automatic car wash that puts wax on it and everything. Today the inside was cleaned and vacuumed. I like a clean car

You’re allowed to wash your car at home in the driveway? Illegal here as all the tar and oil residue goes straight down the drain unfiltered.

What? That’s a drag. We clean ours in our driveway. It’s legal here. :lol: Thats kind of funny

I also have a Karcher but wouldn’t use it for washing the cars at home because that is not allowed.
I take my cars to a car wash once a year and might use a self-service washing bay in between if the cars are too dirty.

I also have a bucket and a sponge and have to bring full watering cans from the back garden. To clean the top of the car I open the side doors and stand on the sills.

I can’t reach the middle of my car’s roof either but there are these wonderful things called steps or even an upturned milk crate that make you taller. It is only a couple of times a year after all.

I used to clean my dad’s car. It was my chore. I loved every minute of it. Nowadays there’s a guy who comes round and he also cleans my car. He needs the money so I’m happy to help.

Only a couple of times a year that you wash your car?:shock:
You must be related to my husband. :-p

In the past I have owned cars that I never cleaned at all. A dirty car is not something I worry about but I suppose I should say that I have lived in my house for over 40 years and I have never cleaned the windows in that time either. They are just unnecessary activities.

What? 40 years in a house and never once cleaned the windows?:shock:
Now you’re scaring me. :102:

Oh Bruce, I have to agree with Bratti…you should clean your windows. The difference will amaze you! So much LIGHT! Up and down on the inside, side to side on the outside…no streaks :smiley:

I’m with Quentin Crisp

[CENTER]https://www.quotemaster.org/images/s_ad/adc3a7a73b239e373cbd241eae7430e6.png

He also said

https://www.quotemaster.org/images/s_3c/3cf1287d96b76076e535d7fff8251485.jpg[/CENTER]