Christmas Ad For Aldi

Christmas ad for Aldi

6 Likes

Great! I’ve always liked Jim Broadbent’s Kevin :+1:

“The moral of the story? The answer you’ll find… for you to be happy, you need to be kind.” :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That’s the best so far this year :+1: :wink:

5 Likes

Ebanana Scrooge. :lol:

5 Likes

I love it, easily the best this year!

Did you spot Cuthbert the Caterpiller cake getting arrested in handcuffs in the beginning?

They are trolling M&S because they tried to stop them selling Cuthbert cakes, to much like M&S’s Colin :joy::bug:

And I love Marcus Radishford :+1:

3 Likes

Definitely the best Christmas ad so far this year.

No, not until I watched the link again :lol: Oh, and BTW, it’s Colin, not Cuthbert, the Caterpillar.

2 Likes

Very good.Here the Aldi ads are often quite amusing all year round.

2 Likes

I agree that the Aldi advert is the best so far this year. No Gays, Trans, or Gender unsure…
:+1:

1 Like

No, Aldi’s Caterpiller Cake is called Cuthbert, M&S is called Colin, that’s why M&S took Aldi to court

They say poor Cuthbert is a copy of their Colin and should be against the law, that’s why the Aldi ads got him in handcuffs :crazy_face::bug:

No more Cuthbert?

2 Likes

Cuthbert the Caterpiller cake being arrested in the ad!

4 Likes

delightful little advert. Well done Aldi!

5 Likes

Oh, sorry. I didn’t know anything at all about this.

1 Like

No need to be sorry, why would you know?

It only us childish lot with too much time on our minds that know these things :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha! I hadn’t spotted Cuthbert the Caterpillar getting arrested before you pointed it out, Maree - very funny!

This is the best Christmas Ad I’ve seen this year too - I think the Aldi Christmas Ads have been brilliant since Kevin the Carrot was first created.
Great fun with tongue in cheek humour.

3 Likes

Lovely isn’t it …so funny the cake being arrested M&S must be smarting at that :grinning:

3 Likes