Chillie6's Personal Profile Pics

Great photos Chillie6…

Love your drawings too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Fantastic drawings Ashely, and… have you done any of our mutual friend, Capt America/Chris Evans? I’d love to see if you have :003:

Outstanding talent you have, Chillie.
Your pics in the garden are so pretty. Thanks for sharing them!

Beautifully detailed drawings, Chillie, I especially like the nautical ones.

@Azz thanks for your kind comments. Self portraits are not my thing :joy:

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind comments. I haven’t done any drawing for a little while. Must try and get back to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Impressive Chillie, love the attention to detail in your drawings they must take ages to do… :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks Barry. Does take me a while, I like to get them looking right. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your drawings are very impressive indeed. They draw the person in and make them feel that you are in the drawing. No easy feat. well done. Your garden is also lovely…

Thanks Arachne very kind words. :slightly_smiling_face:

Great drawings chillie…show us more :slight_smile:

just love those drawings

Thanks guys for those kind words.
@summer i haven’t done any drawing for a little while now. Seem to have had so much more to do since being retired. Need to find some time to get back into it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Updated to include some photos taken this morning

Sunflowers, reckon it is about as tall as me, maybe 8 foot :joy:

Most of the plants haven’t done very well this year except my begonias. These seem to be coming into their own now.

Lastly the Comos seem to be doing ok.

6 Likes

Such pretty flowers, Chillie. Of course, being 8ft tall, it’ll be a job bending down to water them…mind your back! :laughing:

1 Like

Great sunflowers, Chillie :grinning:

1 Like

What stunning drawings Chillie! Love them, fantastic detail.
I’d love to see some more :yum:

I love your drawings Chillie, especially the one that is partially painted. :+1:

Great pictures of your garden, Chillie and your drawings are amazing.

1 Like

Your flowers are beautiful and your artwork fascinating.

How long ago did you do these pictures?

How did you do your drawings? Did you photos to create a pencil sketch first and then colour pencil them?

How big are the pictures?

What inspired you to draw them?
Have you always been into painting boats & buildings?

1 Like