Celebrity T-shirt Game

I went to sleep wearing my Meaning Of Life T shirt and when I woke up I had forgotten everything I once knew.

1 Like

I went to sleep with my Annie t shirt on and woke up thinking it’s a Hard Knock Life

1 Like

I went to bed wearing my Johnny Kidd and the Pirates T shirt and when I woke up I was Shakin’ All Over.

2 Likes

I went to sleep wearing my Bow Wow Wow t shirt and woke up wanting to go wild in the Country

1 Like

I went to bed in my Adverts t shirt and woke up with special offers.

2 Likes

I fell asleep on the train in my Travelling Wilburys T shirt and woke up at the end of the line.

1 Like

I went to bed wearing my Johnnie And The Hurricanes T shirt and when I woke up my Duvet had gone.

1 Like

I went to sleep wearing my Comedian t shirt and woke up in a funny mood

2 Likes

I went to sleep in my Curved Air T Shirt and woke up to find the air conditioning had failed.

1 Like

I went to sleep in my Steeleye Span T Shirt, but little did I think when I woke up that a sword that night would part my body and head.

1 Like

I went to bed in my Doris Day T shirt and when I woke up I had seven brides.

3 Likes

I went to bed in my Tom Cruise T. Shirt and woke up somewhere impossible.

1 Like

I retired to my suite wearing my Donald Trump Tee Shirt and woke up wearing Melania :grin::point_right::+1::clap:

I went to sleep wearing my Patrick McGoohan t shirt and woke up thinking i am not a number

1 Like

I went to bed wearing my Invisible Man T shirt and when I woke up I was gone…I think.

1 Like

I went to sleep in my Bruce Forsythe t shirt and woke up thinking Good game good game

I went to sleep in my Green Day t shirt & woke up thinking Wake Me Up When September Ends.

I went to sleep in my Iron Man T shirt and when I woke up I couldn’t lift my head off the pillow.

I went to bed in my Stiff Little Fingers T-shirt and woke up with hand cramps.

I went to bed wearing my Hollies T shirt and woke up on Christmas Day.