Carrie Johnson

As if it isn’t enough to have a bumbling PM we have to have his unelected wife gabbing on about transgender rights .
The stupid man may be infatuated with a woman young enough to be his daughter but why he thinks everyone else is interested I can’t think .
Yet another thing he has got wrong .

1 Like

Boris doesn’t care what other people think.That’s obvious by now.

1 Like

It’s smacks of desperation in order to detract from the terrible state of the country lead by a fantasist

3 Likes

nothing could detract from the terrible state of the country… nothing at all. :cry:

3 Likes

Blighty is still better than some places. :biking_man:

3 Likes

Yes it is - thousands of people coming over in dingoes can’t be wrong .It’s better than Somalia or Iraq ,Senegal or the Sudan , but is this the sum of our ambition to be better than third world countries ?

2 Likes

Its never been about “Our Ambition”, sorry for splitting hairs.

Hoy! Native animals are protected and can’t be exported without a licence.

2 Likes

Don’t you just love auto correct?
My Samsung tablet has a really bad habit of comng up with weird alternatives.

:rofl:
Oh shoot it’s my iPad auto correct now have this mental image of illegal immigrants on the backs of dingos doing a dog paddle across the channel …

2 Likes

@Muddy , My auto correct writes whole sentences sometimes ,
And sometimes I can’t tell the difference ?? :joy::joy:
Donkeyman! :-1::-1:

Well, it sure does put a new slant on dogging :astonished::wink::grin::+1:

I do think Carrie Johnson should keep her nose out. It is not doing Boris Johnson any favours.
Surely, she must know the running of the country doesn’t require her input? Why hasn’t anyone told her to back off?

How many women, or men even, go into their spouse’s /partner’s workplace and start taking over and telling them how to run things?

1 Like

@Artangel , :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:??
Donkeyman! ???

I agree … :+1: