Can you remember being in your 20s?

Yes Scott, our 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow cost £5,500 probably a few years later than you when prices began to rise.
I was earning about the same as you when I had just come out my time as an apprentice mechanical engineer and bagged a good job as a machinist and toolmaker.
It makes my eyes water when I see how much the minimum wage is now…
:open_mouth:

1 Like

I was 20 in the 1960s. Anyone who remembers the 1960s wasn’t there.

3 Likes

Yes, got with the wrong crowd, lucky not to be imprisoned.

One does not have to be on a Bungee Rope or a Roller Coaster to get an adrenaline rush, night after night, just associate with some risk takers :icon_wink:

2 Likes

I was 23 here, in Amsterdam, work-related trip.

3 Likes

Lovely photo …

1 Like

Thank you. :hugs: