Can you remember being a teenager?

Having a blast in London these days is very, very expensive! That’s just a day trip :open_mouth::wink:

1 Like

Blasting is somewhat expensive no matter where you enjoy your blasting. My oldish Marshal amps and speaker ‘stack’ and the necessary ancillaries would cost me a fortune to replace the whole kit at today’s prices

1 Like

I can remember seeing some hefty stacks of Marshall amps in The Hammersmith Odeon back in the day. I think it was the valve amps that had the rawish kind of sound, not that I’m a musician.

As a cadet.
Who’s knowledge of anything musical.
Stalled at. Tinkling a “Triangle” now and again.

The “Tenor Drum” looked exciting.

Together with a friend we practiced how to “Swing”. Those drumsticks High above our heads.
Bouncing them off the drum twice!!
Without a sheet of music.
No sniggering, please.
[Not Actually the Nipper. But just as Talented]

We were so good at “Twerling”.

People came from Far and Wide.
To the annual Earls Court Royal Tournament Parade’s.
Not once. But Twice.
To watch such. >> “Musical Talent”.
:rofl:.

2 Likes