Buying shoes!

:rofl::rofl:

Belt up Bot, go and do something useful

1 Like

I have a pair of those Sketcher pumps… mine are pale pink with a silver fleck in them. They have been in the washing machine a few times … really comfy.

2 Likes

They make me want to dance!

I’d have liked a pink pair but I couldn’t find them, they are great for the summer

Excuse me? Who are you calling a Bot! :rofl: :robot::robot::robot::robot:

I just ordered these for the beach and swimming pool, I think they’re prettier than flip flops

1 Like

Absolutely perfect! Thank you, Maree! Have you a linky?

3 Likes

They’re Rubyshoo, you can buy online but sometimes you can find a local stockist

Beware if you look at the website, so many lovely shoes, so little will power

https://www.rubyshoo.com/collections/spring-summer/products/chrissie-pistachio

1 Like

I have to say those green shoes are wonderful .

1 Like

this is because of “pandemic lockdown foot”. I have found it near impossible to get my feet into my once loved wedge leather courts which looked so smart in the office whilst being very “walkable” . Thank goodness for wide fit M&S comfort wedges. It’s very depressing for a woman to be suddenly restricted to “comfort” styles!

It’s interesting to examine how a subtle change in lifestyle can affect your bod. Also a good insight into why people who retire age faster.

These are my Michael Kors slip ons I wear them a lot.

I think we can thank Kate Middleton for the lack of variation in court shoes…if you notice she always wears plain beige shoes …they supposedly make your legs look longer and the colour goes with anything

1 Like

Annie I never wear slippers I go barefoot or in sockets in the house.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Skechers … what’s so special about them? Are they long lasting?

I’ve googled, and they’re in Oxford St. and Westfield.

Something like this for me? Hmmm

Sketchers are so comfortable and they come in all sorts

https://www.skechers.co.uk/women/shoes/?start=0&sz=48

1 Like

That’s really shocking :wink:

Have you tried Hotter Shoes? Shoe Shops Near Me - Hotter Shoes Store Locator
My wife refuses to shop anywhere else.

1 Like

Oh sh**te :relaxed:

They are indeed very comfortable, but alas, they only have a very limited range of size 15’s.

They do sell nice shoes - but our local branch only does wide fitting.

2 Likes

Thanks I had a look at their website, but they all look very casual.

These are the shoes I used to wear to work. I had about three pairs. They look very smart with a suit, particularly the patent leather ones. But they used to be super comfy too. Also wide fit but yet my “working from home feet” didn’t want to go in last time I tried. It was like Cinderella’s glass slipper which fits a pre-covid more glam version of me. Very depressing. Someone told me that there is advice on how to get back into your shoes . You’re supposed to wear them around the house for increasingly longer periods etc. until you can slip your foot in easily. Seems very high maintenance & like torture.

1 Like