Britain's NHS Nightmare

I was talking to someone about this only today. How mood and blood sugar are linked. I meant to look at some research to see if my theory is correct. Patients often have to wait hours in hospitals with poor facilities, where you can’t even buy a relative food or drink, or there may be no more cups or teabags left etc. This is likely to make them grumpy. I’ve noticed recently they bring around free sandwiches and drinks. perhaps it’s more to keep the staff happy as well as the patients by improving patient mood.

because they have collapsed in a puddle of wee in the street and are unconscious. Edited to add that ambulance staff and the public may not realise they are drunk. They just see a body on the pavement. They are at risk of choking on vomit or coronary arrest etc.

+oh dear never mind too bad I see they have erupted into mayhem over there again!!

anyone is entitled to enter a hospital for attention and treatment - doesn’t matter what state you are in - even being rather muddy wont bar you??

Yes, and see what happens when you do Strath…
We seem to have also forgot that the shortage of NHS staff in the UK is partly down to the fact than many went to work in private care or agencies after they refused to have the covid vaccinations. Same with airport staff and pilots too.

It is not anything about vaccinations that’s driving record numbers leaving the NHS

They might be leaving from stress and being overworked now because of the knock on effect from so many staff leaving because they refused to have the vaccinations. The NHS quickly backtracked on their mandate of vaccinating all staff when they saw the damage and the loss of important staff it was causing, but it was too late…You won’t hear this in the MSM will you…

with an aging popn ; range of varied cultural norms in society ; and soemtimes poor living conditions and weather conditions - the NHS should be paid extremely high salaries to provide complex and constant care - the fact that they are not says it all - they have had enough and are leaving!!