Born at 60

I just discovered life when I turned 60 it seems like you put everything off for years but as soon as you hit that magic number a green light goes on and you just go for it. Im now a gym freak, taking aerobic classes, swimming, plan to get a motorbike and having singing lessons. Yeah life began at 60 for me. Love from the Uk

1 Like

Good for you. It’s great that you finally discovered a zest for life.
I discovered zest for life at about 5 years old and am still discovering it.
I boat, bicycle, kayak, canoe, swim, play saxophone, hike, skate, sing, dance….
My list is too long to mention but you get the point. At age 50 , I discovered a new & improved attitude about life. It was very liberating

Hi Cass1122 and welcome, I hope you enjoy your time on Over50sForum. :039:

The age of 60 is well past for me, unfortunately. With that went many of my hopes and aspirations, mainly due to what happens in life sometimes. While you have your health and ‘get up and go’ enjoy it. My ‘get up and go’ got up and went and doesn’t seem to want to return! :wink: :slight_smile:

It must have run off with mine !:slight_smile:

Hell Cass :slight_smile: welcome…

Hello Cass :slight_smile: welcome to Over50sForum……

Welcome to the forum Cass.

I’m not that far off my 60th but you make it sound like something I should be looking forward to. :-p:-p

Yes, could possibly be and that would explain rather a lot too! :slight_smile:

While I wake up every morning there’s not too much to complain about,
when that ceases I will be rather annoyed though. :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Cass :039: …welcome to OFForum :slight_smile:

Hiya Cass and welcome to the funny farm. Matron will be round soon with your sedatives. :048:

Hello Cass

Welcome :039:

Yup, I agree with that!!..enjoy the forum, we’re a friendly bunch, so don’t be shy, get stuck in,:+1::grin: