Boris Johnson's ex-girlfriend says he's in 'mess of own making' and 'not suited to be PM'

You can, of course, mute Categories, Threads and Tags that you don’t wish to see.

Please let me know where the “Limericks” thread is located and then I can make sure that I have it specifically muted … :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

ETA I found the “Limericks” thread in a Category that I’ve muted - that’s why I’ve never seen it.

Nevertheless, I’ve put the individual mockers on it to make sure … :see_no_evil:

Oi! The limericks thread is extremely classy :rage::rofl:

The more Boris threads the better, as far as I’m concerned.

And the more TV interviews, newspaper articles, online criticism and real life heckling and booing the better

Because what Johnson and his supporters would like is for this to be swept under the carpet and forgotten

Not going to happen.

1 Like

Yerbut, with a face like his, how does he get them in the first place?

Quite … :+1:

BJ keeps repeating that he wants to "move forward"and “get on with the job” but he’s never been proactive as a PM, just reactive (particulary during the COVID crisis when he persistently procrastinated and then panicked … :scream:). Hence any inclination on his part to be productive is just smoke and mirrors … :man_shrugging:

And the thing about Petronella is that it’s a good reminder that he’s been sacked before for lying

1 Like

IIRC, the first time he was sacked for lying was in 1988 - the Times fired him for fabricating a quote from his godfather, the historian Colin Lucas, in an article … :newspaper:

Power I suspect

Duplicated Post

Tell us something we don’t know .
Johnson lying cheating buffoon .
Totally amoral .

1 Like

Oh Omah, that was cutting. :rofl:

And to think we were once sick to death of Brexit thrteads and thought we couldn’t get sicker.

Remind me … didn’t BJ have something to do with Brexit?

1 Like

Erm yes.

Quelle coincidence … :open_mouth:

I thought Boris threads were banned and perpetrators were to have their private parts crushed in a vice?

1 Like