Blue Monday- feeling blue?

It was a Blue Monday for me, in more ways than one! -
Not quite as bad as Friday 13th Jan was - that was my “Blackest Friday” in recent memory - since we ushered in the New Year, I have had one “domestic disaster” after another - I never get the first ones sorted out before the next one comes along and on Friday, at the very time I really needed to use my car to transport everything I needed to deal with the most recent disaster, my car conked out on me too! :cold_sweat:
Then I had a major wrangle with the VW garage my car is supposed to be under warranty with - What rip-off merchants they are :exploding_head:

Today’s Status improved slightly from Black to Blue because, after ditching the VW garage as a lost cause, a friendly local garage I used to give my previous cars to for servicing and repairs came to my rescue and have sorted my car out for me - it lost me a day’s work, though, whilst waiting for it to be fixed - and I had to walk home and back in the freezing cold, snowy weather … so I was blue in mood and blue with cold! :scream: :cold_face:

2 Likes

Aw, what a pain, a really Blue Monday :snowflake::ice_cube:

Glad you got your car fixed now, though, hope you have a slightly brighter Pink Tuesday :rofl:

1 Like