Biden Forgets the Name of the Australian Prime Minister

Oh Dear,

senile old codger and the leader of the free world forgets the name of the Australian Prime Minister. I mean its not as if he wasn’t standing next to him. There again he couldn’t remember the name of his own wife last year.

How embarrassing :lol:

I find it rather disturbing that the US are allowing someone who quite obviously hasn’t a full command of the job in hand to remain as president. I’m not sure how their constitution works but there must surely be a rule that allows for a change of leadership in mid stream even though there hasn’t actually been any criminal activity on his part as with Nixon.

Reminds me of the time Charles and Diana went to America and President Regan got Diana’s name wrong. First he said Princess David and then Diane.

I wish I could forget the name of the Australian Prime Minister.

2 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

What is his/her/other name? :rofl:

Its not memorable is it. :grin:

I cannot answer that as I honestly do not know. :grinning:

1 Like

Dennis Lillee.

Hmm cannot say I have heard the name before, ah well. Thanks.

Not a cricket fan then, apologies for taking it off topic.

If it ever came to the Nuc option, would they really let him decide.

1 Like

George W Bush called Australian troops Austrian.
I don’t think the USA ever considers Australia as equal partners in any agreement.

Trump was always fogetting names too. Despite his self-proclaimed “great memory.”

Trump forgot Israeli Prime Ministers, Benjamin Netanyahus name & in one court case, where he was the defendant, said he did not remember close to 40 times.

1 Like

I remember when the microphones picked up Bush talking to Blair and referring to President Vladimir as “Pooty Poot”.

I would like mine better if he rid the place of Eurofilth. At least UK’s Boris the Barmy did that!

Last time I looked he was only leader of the USA !

What’s that? It’s not another Brexit thing is it?

1 Like