Biden chose ice cream stop over......golf?

Can you believe this?!? How dare a president act normal…

Fox News thought this 20 minute stop for ice cream was a horrendous misstep for our president.
Perhaps he should have gone to a New Jersey golf course for a few days to ponder the affairs of the world like the former prez, or had a rally he was late for, or gathered together a press corp to say it was the biggest turnout ever! Heck, he could have thrown out rolls of paper towels to other customers to wipe off their sticky hands and drooling mouths from the ice cream.
But NO! Our Joe only acted like a normal person, taking a quick break, interacting with the common folks, no nastiness, no criticism, only smiles for the workers…
Whatever is our country coming to !?!

As a side note, those who don’t know my sense of humor can surely see my tongue in cheek attitude. Can’t you?

1 Like

I was beginning to wonder until I read your caveat at the end. :rofl:

1 Like

Another President getting ice cream.

1 Like

They don’t make Presidents like that anymore…

1 Like

The title of this thread should read, “Biden chose ice cream stop over…being President?”

To put his competence in perspective, while Biden suffered over which ice cream flavor to choose, a story was published about an Afghan woman who had recently sold a kidney and her two daughters.

Lighten up, SM. While I realize you think the former Prez was a winner, surely even you know anyone can stop for an afternoon treat.

After all, even Trump sat watching TV for 3 hr while an insurrection was happening and couldn’t be motivated even by his daughter to get off his a$$ and do something presidential like protect our Constitution? Maybe he should have stopped at the local ice cream parlor more often to interact with our citizens. He might have learned something.

@butterscotch @PixieKnuckles , you ladies see a good person despite any titles they may be wearing. I wish we could find more like them. :blush:

1 Like

He must like his ice cream…:heartpulse:

1 Like

Speaking for myself, I’d choose ice cream over golf everytime. :laughing: :grin: :laughing:

1 Like

He’s a man after my own heart, I’d stop for ice cream any day, bugger golf (a good walk spoiled).

1 Like

And let’s not forget a 20 minute break before getting back to business speaks to all being responsible as a president, more than swinging a golf club all day. 'Nuff said.:+1:

You are poorly informed or presumptive to think that I was or am a fan of Trump.