Baby Boomers.... and sex

I’ve just had a few days away and have read all through this long winded thread. As I see it, it was about men and women sleeping around not ppl who have lost a loved one either through death or being deserted for another. Patsy did the lighthearted post of partners who are long married because of the above post by Alice who then came back with a dagger in her hand…totally out of order.

Thanks for your tuppenceworth, but i’m entitled to mines too!! Oh, and thanks for singling me out!!

EDIT: I also notice that you have come on this thread to make no contribution whatsoever about the subject, other than to be obnoxious about me. You’re the one with the dagger!!

Just for the record - if that poll is continued - add me to it too! I’ve only been married once and I was 100% faithful…which didn’t stop him from finding a nurse on a dating site after being married for 33 years! So being faithful really didn’t do me any favours and I may have been much better off finding someone else years and years ago!
There are 50 shades of right!

If you read my post with open eyes you would have seen I said I’d been away this week…I singled you out because you also didn’t read the “quote” from you asking Patsy to do a poll then you jumped in with the above^^^^^^^I never carry a dagger I don’t speak with forked tongue.:shock:

I’ve no interest in anyone who just appears from nowhere with negative comments. So I’ve no wish to converse with you any longer. Sorry if I offend you.

I’ve not just appeared from nowhere I was here long before you. If you call it negative for checking someone for doing a bad post well I can live with that as I would do it again. As for not conversing with me I can live with that too. I don’t want any truck with two faced folk.

I meant new on this thread. Anyway, you’re of no interest to me.

I’m finished with this thread :smiley: You’ve sickened me.

BS have you finally seen when I joined so added “this thread” I don’t give a flying fart whether you are interested or not in me. I’m glad I’ve sickened you, now you just may take more care with your posts…end of:twisted:

Doesn’t surprise me. You take it when you can get it; and when you are older the options can be limited. Hey, if you are horny then go forrit. I reckon it is Godamn wonderful if you do feel ‘horny’ when you are supposedly ‘passed it’.

Sorry to interject. It is correct to say “passed it” or “past it”???
:lol::lol::lol:

****nose.

For ****sake - F U C K N O S E

Past it :lol:

Depends if your are on the receiving end.:lol::lol:

Right so f*** can’t be typed now eh? Great - way to go mods.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Woo betide mods with spell checkers. I go back years from the BBC gardening site one could not prick out and folk from S****horpe had their home town censored

I rest my case

I thought I’d peeked in to a Tourettes thread…

:lol: nice one.