Austria to go into full lockdown as Covid surges

Trust me @scot37 you know when you’ve got covid…
:flushed:
It has been proved that if you are showing no symptoms and a rapid flow test comes back negative you are not at a stage where you can pass it on. It’s a rumour put about by the establishment to make everyone follow the lockdown rules.
This recent surge in cases also proves that the vaccines are having no effect whatsoever on the spread of the virus. Even the BBC reported that at the same stage last year (November, see my precious post) before vaccines, there were fewer cases than this year. It’s even too early to say that the vaccines are preventing death and serious illness when most deaths occur once the cold weather takes over.

I was referring to the asymptomatic cases OGF.

So, the testing is proving that BJ’s COVID-19 “fight” is failing - currently 40,000 new, recorded cases a day; 1,200,000 a month; 14,400,000 a year - and likely to rise with the European invasion.

Germany had 48,000 new cases today.

Folks don’t really care about numbers, that is the problem.

Assuming the numbers are real of course.

1 Like

a kneejerk reaction. The time to control the virus with lockdowns is over.

Austria lifted mask restrictions as have we. Masks are great in enclosed spaces. Every year I would get a nasty chest bug/cough at this time. I don’t think getting this improved my immunity at all, it just made me feel lousy for weeks. Because of masks I haven’t had to deal with that nonsense since Autumn 2019. I don’t understand why wearing masks in enclosed spaces where you meet loads of strangers is such a big deal. Foldable FFP3 masks are available online. That’s what we should be wearing in places like supermarkets etc. If you stop transmission then the virus has nowhere to go.

1 Like

They’ve caught up with the UK … :astonished:

It seems obvious to some of us.We wear the N95. Not cheap but well worth it of course.

I don’t care what anyone says @AnnieS I think masks protect you and others and I shall continue to wear mine in shops and other crowded places, although I avoid most places like the plague…All of the scientific experts on the media, and on here know bugger all!
:mask: :mask: :mask:

If ever there was a bloke to run this country, this is him… :clap: :clap: :clap:

@OldGreyFox , l thought he was talking about ’ migrants’ OGF ??
Donkeyman! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

You Europeans are a Bolshie lot.

I agree with you.But what country isn’t ?

1 Like

Let’s face it, it is all about back up. You are on my side, but the vast majority are not. What the hell are we, WE, going to do about it?