Another uninvited guest

I spotted this young chap who decided the warm paving slabs under our gazebo would be the perfect spot for a doze in the sun.

10 Likes

Foxy looks well at home in your garden, Fruitcake :grinning:

Lovely pics……

2 Likes

How beautiful and good of you to allow this fellow some peace in the sunshine. I imagine that is a rare and welcome pleasure.

This is Roxy a conservationist has been looking after her and several others on the beach down the road. She lives in the scrubby dunes and we know there are others because she was seen with a kit a few weeks ago:

Wonderful photos, Fruitcake!

The urban foxes around here thankfully appear to be well, and mange free. They’re lovely looking animals, but they are a darned nuisance and I wish they would stay out of our garden. They dig holes in the lawn, knock over plant-pots, crap and wee everywhere, steal dog toys, and bait our little pooch which drives him wild.

There’s a Badger in my garden. - Archived / Other Leisure Activities - Over 50s Chat

okay, having an oh wow moment here. We have urban coyotes… and, unfortunately they can be dangerous, particularly when they run in packs.

1 Like