Another forum closing

Members get automatically deleted after 3 months inactivity but are free to rejoin anytime they want, this is what it says to their terms and conditions.

3 Likes

Never heard of it but I’ve only ever been on the BBC message boards before here.

2 Likes

I presume I got removed too, when I stopped visiting, I didn’t know, of course, because I wasn’t visiting!

I’m really more of a reader and lurker on most forums I’m on but it does make me smile the way familiar names and people keep turning up on all of them

Some people I recognise from 10 years ago

I have a theory that there’s really only 50 or 60 of us over fifty people on forums and we just populate all the forums under different names!

7 Likes

do you wear a trilby and dark glasses Maree

3 Likes

Shhh! Now you’ve given the game away and they’ll all recognise me :rofl:

4 Likes

I think I know you from that forum that some of us got banned from because they didn’t like our politics :joy:

1 Like

In all fairness, a lot of people don’t like my politics and I am a pain in the arse, so it’s quite likely!

2 Likes

You find me in a few places.
Usually with furry animal somewhere in the Moniker but PedroMartinez and WalterPasty are me too :grinning:

2 Likes

I hadn’t realised you were Pedro, furry, when I “liked “ your post on the other forum!

1 Like

Seem to remember that that forum reported OFF for racist posts.

He was a Venezuelan sheep farmer on Similar Worlds!
I had folk going!
I was Owain Glyndwr on the long closed Relate to That.
I was Furry on Buzz until i left…rejoined to suggest other forums.

But Pedro on Buzz today? (Unless there’s an imposter!)

That is me

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Good evening, another Buzz refugee here

You have captured my own experience with Buzz exactly, @Furryanimal !

1 Like

And there are also a lot of people including myself who like your sound views. Good to see that those people are water off a duck’s back.

2 Likes

We’re all different with varying views and opinions Dachs, and I embrace and respect them all…

2 Likes

Hi all

I’m a Buzz refugee as well…was there for 10 years?? or so…kind of lost count. I liked the chat feature though I didn’t use it often. A Buzz friend recommended this site…sooooooooooooo I’m going to hang about and explore.

Mod edit: here’s @Summerdancing’s intro thread: Wandering about a new site

2 Likes

matron doesn’t tuck you up in bed here summer, but your passport may be checked

I was caretaker on buzz50 for over 10 years met Mike once down by his flat, nice man.

2 Likes