An expensive day today

We’ve been thinking of swapping our car after several issues with it, the last was needing a new engine at three years old, so we went to a couple of garages to have a look, the first was to look at a Suzuki vitara, but it didn’t have all of the features I like plus it’s maybe too big, so next on our list was a visit to Toyota, we like the Yaris cross, ( I believe dachs has one) it’s a hybrid and can run on electric power for a bit, but it’s an automatic, I have driven an auto before, although many years ago but mrs,p never has and was a bit apprehensive, it was an absolute doddle to drive even mrs.p could manage it , because she is on the petite side she has to sit close to the steering wheel so as to push the clutch in, no need on this car and she can sit a little further away so is more comfortable, so…we ordered one and should collect in April…

1 Like

April ! is it brand spanking in which case delivery time is good or if second hand why the wait?

Whilst expensive, that’s an excellent buy! Please share pics when you receive your new ride!

Yes it’s brand new, not yet built

I will try minx, but I’m still not sure how to post pics from an iPad

1 Like

I’m not good with cars and what they look like so a picture would be nice…what colour is it Primus?

Enjoy :slight_smile:

If you’re getting a Toyota a word of warning I’ve been waiting a year.
ordered Jan22 with a delivery date of Oct …I’m still waiting .
I suppose it depends on the model.

Thats a good lead time.

Same colour as this, which is the same colour as the puma I have, but we didn’t care for any other colours…

1 Like

Lovely colour!

Thanks minx
I originally thought about silver as our current car is mor or less the same colour, but they had two on the forecourt and we preferred the grey…

1 Like

Really nice car and I love the colour too :slight_smile:

Thanks summer, it’s an auto too, our very first one

1 Like