An Amazing Show

The Aurora Season has started again here and this was shot at a few of my stomping grounds. Some of you will recognise places from my photos, especially the ruins of Sinclair Castle and Dunnet Beach. I’m waiting untill the colder clearer nights come and I’ll then get up and head out with my decent camera and recording stuff and see what I can get. In the meantime here is a wee taste…Enjoy.

9 Likes

That must be so beautiful to watch😮

1 Like

It is Mags, The first time I saw it was unbelievable, my OH woke me up and dragged me (complaining all the way) out to the back garden. Then my jaw must have hit the ground, I could hardly take in what I was seeing.

3 Likes

I envy you Rox!

Beautiful watching that Rox,:heartpulse:

Our beautiful world :two_hearts:

I enjoyed watching that Roxy. Beautiful.

As I’ll never see them, is there a feeling in the air that can’t be explained - you know, that make the hairs on your neck and arms stand up?
I appreciate it can be felt watching them, but curious if there is something in the ‘air’ that can be felt.

Any chance of finding out where that music is from? Would LOVE to see the Northern Lights.

1 Like

Yes the first few times I saw them, but I guess it’s different for everyone.

1 Like

I’ve seen the Northern Lights a few times and they truly are spectacular. These aren’t my own pictures. I took them from the internet to give an idea of what we saw.

I agree. We are all uniquely different.

1 Like

Brilliant pictures. I did see the aurora borealis just a few times in Scotland. We called the The Northern Lights.

All I know is the music is by a guy named " Stefano Maccarelli " but I don’t know what the piece of music is called. He has plenty of stuff up on You Tube so you may find it on there.

In 2019 my youngest son travelled all the way to Norway in winter just to see the northern lights. I believe you can see the southern lights from Tassie though I am buggered if I am going there in winter just to find out.

I checked out his work but as I don’t know the name of that piece, have no way of finding out. Thanks anyway.