All Episodes Now Streaming

Just been binging on Jack Reacher on Prime, I’ve just read the book and the series stayed mostly true to the book.

Some years back I had an absolute craze on Lee Child’s books, and read one after another. Then suddenly I’d had my fill and I’ve never read another one since, haha! Which book is it on Prime?

I hate waiting for the next episode in fact I often forget and miss it if I have to wait…I binge watched of its possible

1 Like

The first book.

1 Like

I am on team B, because if the first episode isn’t gripping enough to make me watch the next one then I don’t care if I miss it.
Very few TV dramas interest me enough to make me want to watch more than an hour at a time, but then I never have enough time to watch them apart from the hours they are usually shown.

1 Like

I’ve just looked it up and I see they’re just calling the series ‘Reacher’. So I imagine they have plans for several seasons!

I’d read the book before, in fact I’ve read them all, but I wanted to refresh on the 1st one just to see if it followed the book.

I like to see at least the first 3 episodes, if it hadn’t grabbed me by then, I’m out. If it grabs me too much I’ll binge watch an entire season. :grinning:

1 Like