Age gap fiancee, 23, insists she's not a gold digger after falling for millionaire, 56

Debbie McGee was also accused for marrying Paul Daniels, 20 yrs her senior. They survived all the gossip to live happily together. If he had not developed that brain tumour that took him, they would have been happy together for longer. Not everything is about gold digging.

1 Like

well said LD lets steady the seesaw here!

1 Like

she’s got what he wants and he’s got what she wants - end of story!

1 Like

Everyone’s a winner then, well at least today they are. :grinning:

1 Like

Play this with the bass turned right up :guitar:

1 Like

Oh, the contradiction in the song world LD!

Julia Roberts played a …ahem… " prostitute " in the film Pretty Woman ? I wonder did this young woman and her mother not realise that?

She must have used one heck of a metal detector to find him.

I don’t feel very well…

missed the boat syndrome??

THIS is an age difference. Anna Nicole Smith. Sad story.

He died shortly after. She self-destructed and died with the media looking on.

My mum always said it’s better to be an old man’s darling than a young man’s slave .poor Nicole Smith was a disturbed but he must have loved her and knew why .

1 Like

Hi

She knows what she is doing, he is happy, so what is the problem?

2 Likes

the only problem is the jealous brigade looking on!!!

1 Like

Its not all about looks is it…some older men ooze confidence especially if they have been successful in life I can understand younger women being attracted by that.

2 Likes

some say it is a sorta eodipus complex as Freud defined?

Well I’m not so well read Gummy :slight_smile: but remember the TV show Dallas I think most women were attracted by JR rather than the younger good looking Bobby simply because of his confidence and success…a bit of a bad boy but there you go we are sometimes our own worst enemy

I just wonder what on earth they talk about, I can’t imagine that a girl 30 or more years a bloke’s junior would have much in common with them. I think they’d be better off paying a younger woman for sex (I presume that is the attraction), sending them off and then going down the pub/club!

1 Like

the have to find the “middle ground” Bruce - it’s always there but sometimes hidden over a little!