A Little Of What You Fancy, Does You Good

I have just had steak and … chips!
I just fancied them, so why not?

So l ask what is your fancy that makes you feel good?
It doesn’t have to be food. It could be anything, as long as it cheers you and makes you feel happy.

Could think of a few, most would get get me banned from the site :zipper_mouth_face::innocent:
Listening to a favourite song, and talking to good friends :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Chillie, Yes well! Let’s not go there, l would hate you to be banned! :laughing:

1 Like

Quite right. I have 3 friends (2 a year younger than me and one 9 months older) and they are all seriously ill. One with bone cancer and bedridden, one with heart failure and confined to house and one with ovarian cancer who has had just about everything inside her removed.
Life is too short so have what you fancy I say.

5 Likes

So very true @Flowerpower all the more reason to value the friends we have :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Flowerpower, You are exactly right.
In another thread, l posted about an elderly gentleman I spoke to and he said, ‘Thank You for talking to me’.

He also said, ‘ Have everything you want, just spend your money on whatever you want’.

He was right, we deserve it… after the last 18 months or so!!

I am so Sorry your friends are suffering so much, it’s just not fair.

1 Like

Thanks, I am heartbroken about all of them as we have been friends since our teenage years.

4 Likes

A glass of really good wine.
I’m very partial to a good Sancerre or depending upon my mood a good well-chilled Muscat dessert wine and there’s not much that makes me happier than a glass in one hand and a good book in the other.

2 Likes

Zaphod, Yes, l agree with that but l feel what makes it taste even nicer is, the wine in a really nice glass!

1 Like

So saddened to read your Post, sadly most only realise Life is to short when its to late.

So yes we should make an effort to Live Life to the full, sometimes we need a kick up the backside do the things we enjoy

Thank you Flowerpower reminding us

3 Likes

Martin Shaw - naked on a sheepskin rug!

or

Hot roast beef sandwich - with lashings of homemade Horseradish sauce.

or both!

PS: @Artangel - that is a much nicer avatar picture.

2 Likes

Playing my instruments and especially if my little blondie is down in the studio playing alongside me :guitar::banjo::musical_keyboard::notes::sparkling_heart::hugs::+1:

1 Like