A Lego bouquet - Lego sets

I saw this beautiful Lego bouquet. That thread is filled with interesting Lego sets like this bouquet.

Bonsai tree

Orchids

Succulents

Looks so fun. Anyone put together Lego sets?

1 Like

My daughter has one of these and loves it! I wanted one and have a couple in mind, but need to find time to actually put them together :joy:

1 Like

I buy Lego for my grandkids but it really annoys me that now you cannot just buy boxes of Lego blocks. Everything is now in a kit to build specific models.

This looks like it’s just the basics. It’s called the classic set.

Pretty but dust collectors.

. . . like most of art and other interior decorations.

All art is not the same .
A piece of sculpture can be smooth and sensual and easy to clean .
Pictures are relatively easy to deal with .
I supose it depends on the amount of dusting you want to do :slight_smile:

Dusting? You can throw Legos in a sink with warm soapy water and rinse them off if you wanted. Legos are made to be easy to clean because they’re made for kids.

I have had three children and hundreds of Lego .
They are a real cause of bad language due to the pain you get when you tread on a brick .

I loved Lego as a child and my son`s and grandchildren do too.
Hate doing the lego dance though,very painfull.

Lego treehouse - very detailed.

Gets a good review from r/lego

https://reddit.com/r/lego/comments/v5c039/lego_treehouse_one_of_the_most_beautiful_sets/

This was the latest puzzle reviewed by Mr Puzzle

Has it been released by Lego? Comments says that it hasn’t been approved by Lego yet.

No idea

Here’s another

They are so clever.

How appropriate. now you can flush your reply.

Reading In The Toilet Smiley

???

My grown up daughter loves Lego, here, not in her house I’ll add, she has several boxes of it, all made up sets & at her house lots of boxes of loose Lego, she also has sets made up there & we sometimes sell it too when she gets too much.
We sell loose Lego, just bricks & figures when she gets fed up with it by weight.
Bruce if you lived here you could get it that way.

1 Like

You can buy them on line here too but all of the bigger stores will only sell the kits it is very annoying.

I was a Meccano fanatic as a child and bought a set for my kids but they were not in the slightest bit interested and much preferred Lego

1 Like