A Christmas Prezzie for Someone on Over50s chat!

Let’s choose a virtual present for people on Over50s and post a picture! :gift::gift_heart:

It can be funny, serious or teasing or silly but nothing nasty or that’s you on the naughty list :smiling_imp:

So, to start with I’ve got Morticia a badge maker ……

And Judd a nice French Brie…

3 Likes

Oh thank you Maree … I can churn them out now …
XX

What a good idea too for a bit of fun…

2 Likes

Looks exactly like the stuff my great granddad used to spit out onto the hot coals in the fireplace. :grin:

His lungs were damaged by mustard gas while in the trenches of WW1.

1 Like

Stoppit Jud … :nauseated_face: … I’ve got some in the fridge. Never tried it before.

1 Like

Summat for you to look forward to then. :wink:

1 Like

I bought one of those badge makers for my nephew when he was 8.

2 Likes

Sums it up nicely! :+1:

1 Like

Start with Food no names…Chillies can add flavours though… :thinking: :thinking:.

UNCOMMON GOODS

Experimenting in the kitchen is always fun, but adding a little food science will allow your partner to take it to the next level. This kit includes 20 additive sachets (a.k.a. scientific ingredients) to turn various dishes into yummy science experiments. Your wife/husband will have the ability to turn liquids into solids, produce into beads, and melted chocolate into powder by following the included recipe booklet. And, with a host of science-based cooking tools to work with, she’ll/he’ll never feel bored in the kitchen again.

1 Like

50’s Chemistry Sets…
Can blow up very easily…take a thread you don’t like or an irritating member… ideal pressie maybe…

2 Likes

My Best Wishes and Pressie here for you both…
would go to to Meg and Mags for there past dedication that they put in for the Overs50forum now Chat…Always fair in my view…not so much now sadly.

3 Likes

I would give three lots of pressies.

I would give Tabby a shoppjng trolley, then pay for her to dash round Hobbeycraft for 30 minutes, loading her trolley with any craft things that took her fancy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Then I would buy Judsy a day out at a distillery to sample the finest whiskys made, plus a big joke book because most of his are awful. :laughing:

I would also send Father Christmas to visit Meg and Mags with big planted bowls of Hyacinths and Paper White daffodils to brighten up this cold, grey December and for always being kind. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ve found the ideal present for everyone on the forum.

3 Likes

For everyone who’s feeling hopeless!

1 Like

Now I have something to keep me busy! :grinning:

Why get married you can just argue with the useless box you’re going to loose anyway! :joy: :joy:

It’s OK Danny, I’ve yours…. the devil makes work for ……