6 Nations Rugby

Accepted Juddster mm!
It was a scrappy game in more ways than one!

But a poor decision on our try I thought :smiley:

Not sure why “mm” appeared in that post!!!

As a Scotland supporter (despite being English) I do hope that today they play as they did so convincingly in the autumn.

Rhian-It was a cais.

Well I am an England supporter and I agree that the decision on the try was wrong… and so did Clive Woodward.

I think it knocked the stuffing out of the Wales team too
But hey ho…It’s only Rugby!

:089:

I am a England supporter as well. And I thought it was a Welsh try. Wrong decision referee.

Scots Wha Hae! A good close match, the sort of edge of the seat rugby I enjoy.

I didn’t think it was a try.

The England player seemingly had two hands on the ball whereas the Welsh player barely made contact with his little finger!

Yes, better from Scotland.

Will need to be at our best to get anything at Twickenham.

Pressure, pressure, pressure…that’s the game plan !

Shouldn’t have mattered anyway - the Welsh winger knocked the ball on in any case. It’s always swings and roundabouts - you win some you lose some decisions. It made up for the week before when the same Welsh winger received a forward pass and then “scored.”

Looking forward to the Scotland game this weekend!!

I see Jones has resisted going with the carthorse Haskell,we might well stand a chance.

The Ireland/Wales match was great and, although I am English and Wales didn’t win…I do think that their running and passing ball makes the game so much more entertaining! The Wales team have shown they are better at this than most teams!:smiley:

Well done Scotland for winning the Calcutta Cup…they deserved it. Perhaps it reminded our English lads that they need to play well from the first minute, and not wait to play catch up!:blush:

Out played by a fast team,the English pack was made to look old,but its the breakdown in game that are important today, win that and its front foot ball.
If Jones sticks with the stodge it’ll be two more losses coming up.

Admittedly stunned but we won with plenty to spare.

England didn’t turn up first half .

Scotland simply wanted it more and had the belief and courage to press home their conviction.

England will need to make wholesale changes going forward.

Scotland were so dominant I even felt sorry for England!

It helps when like Scotland the referee is on your side. Enough said.

Not sure on that,he made one mistake when blowing Launchbury up for slowing the ball down when infact an interception by Care would have been a try,bit puzzling that one.

Away in France who haven’t won for some time,England have plateaued imo and it’ll be a loss I think,not impressed with the England bench with Brown there and that carthorse Haskell.

Congratulations to the Irish for completing the Grand Slam. Victory must have been sweet after Eddie Jones’s offensive remarks :slight_smile:

And to win on St Patricks day must have made it even sweeter.