22.02.22 Happy Twosday! ambigram

If you woke up feeling that today was just another day, think again. It’s “TWOSDAY”!

The 22nd February, 2022 can be written down as the satisfyingly symmetrical 22.2.22 - a once-in-a-lifetime lineup that won’t happen again for another 200 years.

The unique date, which reads the same forwards and backwards, has been dubbed ‘Twosday’ by social media users as it happens to fall on a Tuesday.

As well as a palindrome, it is also an ambigram, which means the date remains the same when its digits are reversed upside-down.
Once-in-a-lifetime Twosday Tuesday numbers line up to create 22.2.22 date | Daily Mail Online

Have also just seen that today’s date is highly significant for those who believe that the 5G network will now activate any microchips in the vaccinated population.

NB if you put in 22/2/22 into google you get a special happy day message with surprise sprinkles

2 Likes

Was this a wind up,Annie…I typed those numbers in…I never got any sprinkles?

I was greeted with one of these…:poop::poop::poop:

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yay I got the sprinkles plus the message :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Must have been the turd of the turd of the turd then Pauline :joy:

4 Likes

Seriously, are they turds?

I thought they were chocolate whips…:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can you see a walnut on the top :joy:

2 Likes

I did it & I got sprinkles. Lots of them all down the page.:grinning:

1 Like

Perhaps you’ve been a noughtie girl Pauline :grinning:

One of my relatives has her birthday on that very day.

1 Like

It is a proper one too

2 Likes

I didn’t even realise what the date was today until I read this thread - glad I read it in time to get my Sprinkles - Yay! :tada:

1 Like

If you need cheering up you can keep pressing the sprinkles icon at the bottom of the google screen and they just keep coming :upside_down_face:

1 Like